We received a couple of messages from our community asking if there is any connection between FineCoin.io and finecoin.tk.
And the quick answer is No, it’s just an unfortunate coincidence.
Nevertheless, we believe that honesty and transparency is the way to go. Therefore, we want to take our time to clarify this.
After a quick research the project seems to be dead thus we hope they didn’t scam anyone.
Seems like finecoin.tk was launched 3 years ago and we don’t know much. To clarify the differences – here’s what we know:
- They made a landing page – www.finecoin.tk
- They had a video on Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsJbWo7gWaA
- And they had a ERC20 token – https://etherscan.io/token/0x8527352a80611CD0a9512540B042440459a62557
These guys seems to have disappeared for an unknown reason – hopefully without harming or scamming anyone.
Now, who we are – the FineCoin.io story
First of – we have to apologize for the confusion. We spent several days to research the name and this is just an unlucky coincidence.
Just so you don’t confuse these two projects here’s evertything you need to know about FineCoin:
- Our website: www.finecoin.io
- FineCoin blog – over there we post FineCoin news, useful info about our project, and cool how-to guides – blog.finecoin.io
- Our Youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMU8VGlFm6mMgtgjpzVzH8Q
- And our support email (open 24/7) – email@example.com
From the day one we want to be honest with our community thus also the reason for making this post.
I hope we clarified what’s the connection between FineCoin.io and finecoin.tk.
Nevertheless, if you have any questions – feel free to email us. Our inbox is exploding but we will do our best to get back to you within a couple of hours.
– FineCoin Team